SIRUI just announced the official launch of their fourth anamorphic prime lens: the SIRUI 75mm f/1.8 Anamorphic 1.33x prime joins the already existing 24mm, 35mm and 50mm versions to complete the set.
With the simple wish of bringing cinematic experience to the general public,
SIRUI has successively launched 50mm, 35mm, and 24mm wide-screen anamorphic lenses at a favorable price.
Staying true to its cause, SIRUI now comes back with its 75mm/F1.8 1.33X anamorphic lens,
which is a well-deserved portrait artist with FOV equivalent to a Full-Frame 85mm lens.
So far, SIRUI APS-C anamorphic lenses are all in place to ignite your passion for shooting.
Consistent Wide-Screen Aspect Ratio
Consistent with previous lenses, SIRUI 75mm anamorphic lens produces videos in 2.4:1
aspect ratio with a 33% increase of the horizontal field of view, delivering you a cinematic visual feast.
Five Native Mounts
Five mounts, M4/3, Sony E, Fuji X, Nikon Z and Canon EF-M, are designed for the 75mm lens, which are durable and lend images higher definition.
Comprehensive Focal Lengths
Made of aircraft aluminum and German Schott Glass with a solid texture, SIRUI 75mm anamorphic lens inter-cuts seamlessly with the entire line of SIRUI anamorphic primes in terms of appearance. With a focal length of 75mm, this lens handles subtle expressions exceptionally well, together with its siblings, it is about to redefine what cinematic art is.
SIRUI 75MM F1.8 1.33X ANAMORPHIC SPECIFICATIONS
- Focal length: 75mm
- Maximum aperture: F1.8
- Minimum aperture: F16
- Lens structure: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Aperture blades: 13
- Maximum support frame: APS-C
- Shooting distance: 1.2m (4 ft) – infinity
- Focus method: Manual focusing
- Maximum magnification: 1:14.47(V),1:18.45 (H)
- Filter spec: M67 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of the focus ring: 186.05°
- Max. diameter: 73mm (2.87 inches)
- Diameter of focus ring: 71.1mm (2.80 inches)
- Weight(g/lbs): MFT Mount: 795/1.75; E Mount: 800/1.76; X Mount: 800/1.76; EF-M Mount: 800/1.76; Z Mount: 825/1.82
- Total length (lens cap not included) (mm/inch): MFT Mount: 130.4/5,13; E Mount: 132.4/5.21; X Mount: 132.4/5.21; EF-M Mount: 132.4/5.21; Z Mount: 134.1/5.28
Price & Availability
Project launching via indiegogo on 24th of May 9am EST, don’t miss out the limited 900 super early bird price at 669USD, learn more link below.