AOC is releasing a 49-inch ultra-wide display dubbed the AG493UCX . The VA Panel model is designed for gamers and has a 120 Hz refresh rate, FreeSync support, 1800R display curvature, and a 32:9 resolution 5120x 440 pixels.
For the color space the following values are represented: 121% sRGB, 102% NTSC and 93% DCI-P3. The delta E value should be less than 2. Two HDMI 2.0 inputs, two DisplayPorts 1.4, a USB 3.2 hub (Gen. 1), a USB-C port and an audio output are included in the range of interfaces. In addition, two 5-watt speakers are installed. The monitor can be rotated, tilted and adjusted in height – Pivot is missing, of course, due to the immense width.
The brightness value is listed at 550 cd/m ², which would become a DisplayHDR400 certificate. The contrast ratio is VA typical 3000:1. The monitor is factory calibrated as mentioned with a claimed color deviation of dE <2 , interestingly enough the dsiplay also offers … a gigabit Ethernet jack.
- 49″ Class Agon Professional grade curved gaming monitor with dual QHD 5120×1440 resolution
- Immersive 1800R curved VA panel with 1ms (MPRT) response time and 120Hz refresh rate (via DP 1.4) with AMD Radeon free Sync for smooth gaming
- Stunning imagery with displays 400 Certified performance and 121.6% RGB and 90% Adobe RGB color gamut coverage, Ideal for photo editing
- Mobile device-ready with USB-C input for convenient docking (DP Alt Mode for display signal) and charging of your Device at the same time (up to 65W via USB-PD)
- Multiple device input capable with kvm-switch built-in and Picture-by-Picture support that allows for quick switching of USB peripherals based on selected inputs
- Agon re-spawned Warranty: 4-year zero-bright-dot guarantee, 4-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage coverage
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port and stereo speakers for additional convenience
- Height-adjustable stand allowing for better ergonomics so you can game and work longer without fatigue
More news on regional release dates and pricing when we get it.